We are a team of dietitians who have special interest in weight loss, lifestyle diseases, PCOS, hypothyroidism, and we believe in sustainable healthy eating.
We are registered with HPCSA and ADSA, we are also accredited with DNAlysis.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Complete a FREE assessment to find out your goal weight, ideal fat percentage, recommended water intake and recommended calorie intake.
2. Purchase your personalised meal plan online designed by dietitians. The meal plan consists of a healthy guideline, a meal plan with your portion sizes, food exchange list and two examples of meals.
3. Order your Meals online from your nutritional assessment. Schedule the duration of your meal delivery: 5 days, 10 days or 20 days, and select your start date. If you have already seen a dietitian and have a meal plan already, email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the meals from the existing meal plan.
4. Set your a delivery location, it can be your home or your work. Delivery is charged at R6/km. Deliveries are every Monday (Monday and Tuesday’s meals), Wednesday (Wednesday and Thursday’s meals) and Friday (Friday’s meals). Customer can also collect from our practice in Bryanston, Sandton. Meals are not provided for weekends.
Book a Consultation if you prefer a face-to-face interaction, or if you have more complicated conditions such as diabetes, PCOS, IBS to name a few.
WHAT IS A REGISTERED DIETITIAN?
A registered dietitian is a nutrition expert. A dietitian is qualified to modify health condition through science of food and scientific-based information. We help you manage conditions which include, but not limited to, weight management, diabetes (type 1 and type 2), high blood pressure, Irritable bowel syndromes (IBS), heart conditions, kidney conditions etc.
Dietitians are also experts on health and nutritional education such as breastfeeding education, nutrition during pregnancy, sports nutrition and general healthy eating. A dietitian is qualified with food service; it includes menu planning, recipe adaptation, HACCP auditing and kitchen staff education.
YOU SHOULD SEE A DIETITIAN IF YOU…
- want to lose weight healthily.
- have diabetes — even if you’re on medication.
- have high blood pressure, cholesterol, LDL, TG, uric acid (gout) etc.
- think you have an allergy or intolerance.
- have hypothyroidism/hashimoto
- have PCOS and struggle to fall pregnant.
- are preparing to have a baby.
- have got a heartburn or reflux.
- want to eat right and improve your sports performance.
- have anemia.
- can’t stop having inflammation.